Our guest today is Soren Coughlin-Glaser, from Portland Oregon, who decided to enter the photo booth rental business after pivoting from the wedding photography business. He runs a successful photo booth rental operation with 4 photobooths, and has even started a second business that teaches people how to start their own photo booth business themselves.
- How much it takes to get started (it is less than you think!)
- What makes a photo booth operator successful in crowded markets
- Best way to market and advertise a photo booth business
- Unique ways to differentiate a photo booth business
- Top Advice: Focus on marketing. The business is not complex, so the best marketers succeed.
- Top Resource: Hubspot.com – inbound marketing and sales/CRM software